Commercial Lighting Services
in Raleigh NC
Our houses of worship are wonderful candidates for the many attributes of modern lighting.
We work closely with lighting designers who can bring to bear the numerous benefits of architectural LED lighting to create a worship space in which you’ll be proud to conduct services, and where your congregation will enjoy an all-around higher quality experience.
Administrative offices and recreational spaces that often occupy as much square footage as worship areas can benefit from our fluorescent and High Intensity Discharge (HID) replacement technologies. Employees will be grateful for the enhanced quality of their workspaces (repeated studies have shown an improvement in cognitive skills and greater productivity). And LED-lit gymnasiums are safer and more economical to operate.
What are the Benefits of Upgrading to LED:
- In the worship space, greater lumen output can be achieved using much lower wattages than traditional luminaires. A 70 watt incandescent downlight can effectively be replaced with a 15 watt LED.
- Traditional maintenance intervals (relamping), which can be as frequent as once every three years with legacy fixtures, can all but be eliminated. Our fluorescent and HID fixtures are guaranteed for five years and should realistically perform without maintenance for double that period.
- Energy consumption is dramatically reduced (many congregations regard this as a form of stewardship).
- The dollars saved can be used to fund projects that are more mission oriented.
- Utility rebates, which we apply for on your behalf, can significantly reduce capital outlay.
What About the Cost of Upgrades?
We are familiar with the many aspects of decision making in a worship setting. We can help steer the project through the various committees that often require input, by being available to make presentations and field questions. It’s not uncommon to identify a group of individuals who’d enjoy seeing their one-time contribution create perpetual savings, and a greatly enhanced worship space that’s a weekly reminder of their generosity. If financing turns out to be the best option, our leasing programs regularly result in a project that is cash flow positive from day one.